Friday, December 26, 2008

Love Rose Progress

Here is a progress picture of my Love Rose. My youngest daughter, Juliana, says it looks like a head. I know its not a lot done but I was very excited when the circle came together perfectly - no frogging needed. I started this on Monday evening, December 22, 2008. Now let's see how long it takes me get it done. The actual pattern calls for beads and for some colors that I don't have so I have made some changes. I have lots of thread and material that I need to use without buying anymore and besides who has money the day after Christmas to buy anything - surely not me! Ok time for some stitching now. My oldest daughter has to work today and my middle daughter is going to a friend's house for the evening and there are plenty of left overs in the fridge from yesterday so I am free to do whatever I want and I want to stitch. So stitch is what I am going to do! I am so glad I didn't have anywhere to go today!! I will post later as to my progress on Love Rose. I also want to work on some of my cancer ribbons.

3 comments:

  1. Nice start...glad the frogs left you alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always good when the circle is completed and matches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice progress - isn't it nice when your stitching meets in the right spot!

    ReplyDelete