Monday, October 12, 2009

Sick of Being Sick

It's Monday, October 12 and it's Columbus Day.  Not much happening here as I have been sick - well our whole family has been sick with this sinus stuff that is going around.  I feel like someone is squeezing my head in a vice.  I am going to go and sniff the pepper in the kitchen cause it feels good to sneeze and relieve some of the pressure.  I even called off work today cause I feel so lousy.

On the stitching front I am working on a special project.  I cannot post any pictures until the project is completed.  I am hoping to have it finished soon so that I can move on to something else to stitch.  I have a Christmas ornament to do for an exchange, two alphabet squares, a snowman, and a quilt square for Love Quilts that I need to complete.  So today I am cuddling up on the couch with a blanket, box of tissues, something to drink, and my stitching. 

1 comment: