Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Hunt - SAL



The first picture is a progress picture of "The Hunt" which is a stitch a long that I started on New Year's Day. This stitch a long is being done through the group called Cross Stitch Addictions.

The second picture is a progress picture of "Love Rose". It doesn't show well on the picture but there are squares on the frame of the big square that are completed with a light lavender and a yellow in the center. I haven't worked on the "Love Rose" too much since I started working on "The Hunt". I originally was not going to join the SAL of "The Hunt" but I am real glad I did because I am really enjoying working on it. I am not sure what I will do with it once it is completed but I will worry about that when the time comes. I have a long way to go on it yet.