Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

Well this is my first post to my blog and it happens to be Thanksgiving Day. It wasn't the greatest of Thanksgiving days as I spent about 6 hours in the emergency room with my mom. We all thought she was having a gall bladder attack after eating too much turkey but it ended up being her heart and so they decided to keep her in the hospital to find out what is wrong. They have placed her in ICU as her blood pressure is really high and her blood enzymes are high. I was planning on doing some Black Friday shopping tomorrow but I will be at the hospital instead. I guess I will save some money this way and not have to fight the crowds.

I did get started on a new baby bib while waiting in the emergency room. Hopefully I can post some pictures on my blog and soon as I figure out how to do it. Blogging is all new to me but I have seen so many sites that I like that I decided to try one of my own and post some of my cross stitch items that I am working on or have completed.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new blog!! I would be HAPPY to help you get your blog going .. if you have any questions at all - don't hesitate to email me at cshortprudhomme@yahoo.com

    p.s.thanks for the bday wishes!!

    ReplyDelete